For Helping Students we are updating the information in this article about BHU Entrance Exam, BHU Entrance Exam Eligibility, BHU Entrance Exam Pattern, BHU Schedule and how to apply for the application form.
Information About: BHU PMT Exam 2015-16
BHU supports the particular Pre Medical exam (PMT) each year to choose the eligible candidates to the MBBS course along with allied willpower associated with medical. The entrance examination will be done within the month associated with May as well as the notification to the exact same will be introduced for the BHU official website.
What Eligibility Criteria is required for BHU PMT Exam?
Students who have passed/qualified the 10+2 exam with physics, chemistry, and Biology are eligible for this exam.
What About the Selection Process Would Be?
Applicants for the course will be chosen on the reasons for Initial Examination and Mains Examination. The benefit record of the chosen candidates will be shown on the school web page.
How to Apply?
Applicants can apply for the examination through on the internet. In on the internet, they can complete up the approval by viewing the official web page of the BHU. Complete the details and publish the approval with careful modification. Pay the fee through Challan Type or Online method. Take the print out of the approval for the future use. Challan can be downloadable from the formal web page.
- Transaction procedure is supervised in both ways: Off-line and on the internet method.
- Applicants implementing online can do payment through Credit card/ Charge cards.
- Applicants implementing offline can do payment through DD in support of BHU.
What about the Pattern of BHU PMT Pre and Main Exam?
The paper will be separated in two segments each area provides concerns from Science, Chemical makeup and Chemistry thereby making total number of questions 200. The represents allocated for each question is 2 and adverse credit is 1.
What would be in 1st Section Syllabus?
- This section contains the questions from the Physics, (Botany and zoology) and Chemistry.
- For every correct response, 2 marks will be provided and for every wrong response there would be one mark minus marking.
What would be in second Section Syllabus?
- In this paper consist of the complete 200 objective wise multiple choose questions. This area includes the topics as physics, zoology, chemistry and botany.
- There will be complete 100 questions from 25 questions from each subject.
Important Tentative Dates:
Last Date of Applying for BHU PMT: March, 2015
Pre Screening Exam would be Held: May, 2015
Main Exam Would be Held: June, 2015
Where you can know more about this Announcement?
You can visit BHU’s Official web page http://www.bhu.ac.in/admission/international/ for Admission Notification.
Amit Kumar is a Web Content Publisher & admission consultant for Medical.admissionguidancedelhi.com, You can contact with medical admission consultant to get direct admission in M.B.B.S 2015, M.D.S, B.DS through Management Quota, or NRI Quota in Top Indian Colleges. By Amit Kumar