Information about JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 Notification
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is conducting JIPMER entrance exam in June 2015. Appropriate competitors may fill up the JIPMER registration form before the last date for receipt of completed applications 2nd May 2015.
What eligibility criteria are required for this exam?
- General Candidates should have completed the 10+2 exam in chemistry, Physics, biology, and mathematics.
- JIPMER 2015 Qualifications Requirements needs the applicants to have certified English as one of the electives.
What About the Selection Process Would Be?
JIPMER entrance exam score will define the selection of candidates. The lowest total that must have been obtained by the applicant to be qualified under JIPMER 2015 Qualifications Requirements in the above described entrance exam is 50% for (GEN) and 40% (OPH/OBC/ST/SC).
What about the JIPMER MBBS 2015 Fee Structure?
- 4, 0000 Admission Fee One Time
- 1, 40000 Academic Fee
- 1,50000 Jipmer Students Association Fee
- 2000,00 Learning Resource Fee
Note: For More information about fees structure we would refer you verify information from official website of JIPMER.
Important Dates of JIPMER 2015
- 23-3-2015 to 02-05-2015 candidates can access online application
- 2nd May, 2015 is announced to the last date for receipt of completed applications.
- On 13th May 2015 Hall tickets would issue.
- 01st June 2015 is announced for Entrance Examination
- Tentative date of Result announcement is 7th June, 2015
How to Apply
Those participants are willing to apply they can complete the approval through the online method from the formal website that is www.jipmer.edu.in
Read all the guidelines carefully and complete the program from properly, connect the required records, examined ticket size picture and trademark with the type and submit it within the given time frame.
Amit Kumar is a Web Content Publisher & admission consultant for Medical.admissionguidancedelhi.com, You can contact with medical admission consultant to get direct admission in M.B.B.S 2015, M.D.S, B.DS through Management Quota, or NRI Quota in Top Indian Colleges. By Amit Kumar