St. John National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore, has started up the admission to the MBBS 2015.
What eligibility Criteria is required for Getting Admission?
- Applicants should have completed the 10+2 exam with 50% of marks in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and mathematics (science stream) from a government recognized board.
- The applicant should complete 17 years old on or before Thirty first day of Dec of the year of admission.
What About the Selection Process Would Be?
Entrance exam score will define the selection of candidates.
- Candidates need to submit their admission application till 18th April 2015 by mail.
- 26th April 2015 is the last date of submit application form by person.
- The date of entrance date is decided 25th May 2015.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the admission application form from http://www.stjohns.in
Contact Details for Registration
The Registrar, Admissions Office, S
St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences,
Sarjapur Road, Bangalore - 560034. Tel: 080 - 49496029.
Amit Kumar is a Web Content Publisher & admission consultant for Medical.admissionguidancedelhi.com, You can contact with medical admission consultant to get direct admission in M.B.B.S 2015, M.D.S, B.DS through Management Quota, or NRI Quota in Top Indian Colleges. By Amit Kumar