Helpful Information about AIPMT (All India Pre Medical/Pre Dental Entrance Test) Exam 2015
- Exam Type: UG
- Exam Level: National Level Exam
- The Assistant Secretary (Exam)
- All India Pre Medical/Pre Dental Entrance Test Unit
- Central Board of Secondary Education
- Shiksha Kendra 2, Community Centre,
- Preet Vihar, Delhi 110092
What is AIPMT?The All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) is annually college entrance evaluation in India. The examination is performed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi for admittance to MBBS and BDS programs in several healthcare universities around the country. Currently, 15% of the total seats in all healthcare and dental universities run by the Partnership of Indian, state government regulators, public, or other local regulators in Indian, except in the usa of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir, are arranged for applicants who successfully pass this evaluation. Since 2015, the evaluation has been customized. For More information about 2015 AIMPT Notifications Please visit http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx.
What is The Eligibility Criteria for AIMPT?Applicants should have qualified their class 12th in science subjects from any affiliated board. Candidate's age must be over 17 and less than 25 decades as on Thirty first Dec 2015.Students who are from Jammu Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh condition are not eligible for AIPMT 2015...How Can You Apply for AIPMT? Interested and Qualified Applicants can apply for the Examination online type below before the last date scheduled. After efficiently complete the approval candidates must take a Print out of the System produced Program Form and send the approval by authorized / Speed Post before the last Date to the following Address –
What is the Exam Date of AIPMT 2015?
The provisional date of examination is 4-5-2015 (Sunday) whenever it updates finaly we will update soon
What would be the AIPMT 2015 Examination Pattern?
There would be 180 consisted marks will have to answer within 180 minutes scheduled timeframe. This Paper will Paper will includes the following subjects Science,Botany,Chemistry and Zoology. Each section has 45 questions.
Does CBSE allow correction of AIPMT 2015 Application Forms?Yes
How to fill (What is the Process of filling AIPMT 2015 Online Application)There are 5 Simple Steps are shared on Official website http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/instruction.aspx. Here we are sharing some important one
- Fill the Online Application Form and Note down the Registration Number
- Uploads Photos and Signature
- Make Payment of Fee Through Credit Card/Debit Card or Print e- Challan
- Update E-Challen Transaction Details, If payment Made Through e-Challan
- Take Printout of Confirmation Page to be Sent CBSE
The Deputy Secretary
AIPMT Unit Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2,
Community Center Preet Vihar,
Delhi- 110 301
What is the beginning Date of Online Application Submission?What is the Last Date for getting receipt of Online Application?
- AIPMT 2015 Apply Online With Out Late Fee:
- Online Registration Starting Date 01 December 2015
- Online Registration Last Date 31 December 2015
- Candidates can send the System Generated application Form before 10 January 2015
- AIPMT 2015 Apply Online With Late Fee:
- Online Registration Starting Date 01 January 2015
- Online Registration Last Date 31 January 2015
- Candidates can send the System Generated application Form before 05 February2015
What is the FEE of AIPMT Online Application? General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- (up to 30/12/2013) and late fee of Rs. 2000/- (up to 31/01/2015) and SC/ ST/ PH candidates have to pay Rs. 550/- (up to 31/12/2013) and late fee of Rs. 1550/- (up to 31/01/2015)
What is the Result date of AIPMT Exam?
June 2015 is (Tentative) months for declaration of this exam.